Monday 1 November 2010

Happy Halloween!

Me with my Bat wings on trying to be a Hell Hound!

Decided to go with the Pumpkin Costume!


I didn't like the hat though!


Me, Mum and Auntie Ashley ready for trick or treating.

Me and Mum Ghouling around!

Scream!


AAaahhhh!

Me and Mum cuddle because she scared me!


Our Halloween decorations in the house.


Mum decorated our window for the Trick or Treaters.


Mum made these scary Ghosts to hang outside the door.

The candy for Halloween Trick or Treaters - I wanted some!


Houses around Nelson also get in to the Halloween Spirit!

Mamma Leesa's House (below).

Her window display.

I really enjoyed my first Halloween and all the spooky celebrations, it was so much fun to go trick or treating with Mum and Ashley and everyone loved me as a pumpkin, they all thought that I was super cute! Mum Gave me lots of treats too! I was so busy all day that I didn't sleep at all and after all the trick or treaters stopped calling Mum and Dad settled down to watch the horror movie Jennifer's Body and I cuddled up for a much needed sleep! It was a very good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment