Thursday 22 September 2011

Last day with Jasper!

Back over Nanna Moyna’s to see Jasper before he goes back home to Pembroke, we had a little play together in the garden even though it was a bit wet and drizzly …


Then we went inside to play with each other, nice and dry in Nanna Moyna's warm house.

…then had lots of licks and (P)hugs!

Awwwwww we are so cute!

Then we sat together for a while feeling sad that we won’t see each other for a while!


I hope that I see Jasper before Christmas, I love spending time with him but he has to go home now!

3 comments:

  1. Looks like you two had a blast! And you are so right...very cute!! I will have my paws crossed that you guys meet up again before the end of the year.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you'll see him very soon!
    Love you,
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Frank,
    Thanks for stopping past Short Tails. You and Jasper got to play in a beautiful garden. Hope you can see Jasper soon.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete