Friday 16 September 2011

Whats News Jasper??

Last night Mum surprised me and we went to see my cousin Jasper (or Jaspy as I call him) he was with his Mum and Dad (Mums Aunty Judith and Uncle Steve) and is going to stay at Nanna Moyna’s house ‘Chez Perrott’ while his Mum and Dad are away!
Me and Jasper are like crazy doggies when we get together, we run around like crazy and play fight, he thinks he is tough but I just let him win! Jasper is a yappy little Schnauzer but I love every fur on him!

Jasper nibbles on my ears and I lay there ready to attack ...

ATTACK!!!!

Mutual sniffing ...

Mmmm thats nice! Jasper gives me nibbles and licks.

Owww Jasper stop, stop it tickles! Hee,Hee!!!

5 comments:

  1. Looks like you and Jasper had lots of fun!! It's always nice to play with friends!!

    ~kisses~

    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Frank! Growing up my very best friend was a giant schnauzer named Isabella. Despite the size difference, we loved to play just like you and Jasper. That Jasper is such a cutie! I hope you both have a terrific weekend!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMP I am tired just from watching yous playing!


    Winston

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frank! We love the play pictures! and isn't Jasper cute? You are one lucky Pugalier to have such a good friend to play with.

    drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always have such wonderful fun with Jasper! And glad to see you've made some friends from 'Across The Pond' too! :)
    xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete