Friday 13 January 2012

Dog Holiday 2012!






The Old Sawmill
Clunbury, Nr. Ludlow, Shropshire

This is our Dog Holiday destination for 2012 it is a dog friendly Holiday Cottage Set in the Clun valley, in an area of outstanding natural beauty, this converted property was originally part of an old sawmill. Now providing spacious and tastefully furnished accommodation of a very high standard, it makes a wonderfully relaxing base, ideal for walkers (that's me!) and cyclists – the Offa’s Dyke long distance footpath can be joined nearby. Ludlow, home to many renowned restaurants, a splendid castle and an annual festival, is just 13 miles away. Peaceful, uncrowned and still largely devoted to farming, this is one of England’s most unspoilt counties, as we’ll discover during our break in our holiday cottage in Shropshire.  This wonderful Accommodation has a Hot tub and a Barbecue - Last year the Barbecue was a huge hit with Ernie and I!
We decided to have a change from our usual Lodges this year and try a Cottage instead! I'm really looking forward to spending time with Mum and Dad, Sam and Pete and especially Ernie for a whole week in October to play and go for long walks filled with new smells to sniffle and run through fields and then relax in the cosy cottage! I'm so excited!!!

8 comments:

  1. You are such a lucky doggie! We would have a hard time waiting until October. Hu-mom said she would live there.
    That setting looks mystical and peaceful.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sweet accomodations! Wish I could stay theres. Is Minnie going to be staying there with yous? A little romantic getaways!

      PS yup, checked with my secretary... gots your addy still. I puts you on the list for the exchange.


      Winston

      Delete
  2. Wow, how cool is that place! Have a super time, take lots of pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous, Frank! That vacation is going to be great! I wish we could join you. Have a wonderful weekend!
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tank
    Oh that vacation house looks sooo wonderful! My moms and me would love to stay there- it just looks calm and peaceful- everything we like!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks too good to be true Frank! I'm sure you and your peeps will enjoy all that!!

    Tail Wuggles, Rubie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous, FRANK! This looks amazing and I am sure you and your humans must be extremely excited about it. Can't wait to here all about your visit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woo woo. Very nice accommodations indeed! Looks like plenty of plush beds to lay a little pug nugget behind too!

    ReplyDelete