Friday 20 January 2012

Furiends Friday ~ Meet The Smushies!


Meet my new Friends  The Smushies  Maceroni, Mancha, Gunther and Stella!


The Evil R.C (Ranch Cat)


They are friends with all the farm animals including Chickens (Phyllis Diller) and Longhorn (Big Ball Larry and the new Peggy Sue!) 


I really love reading their blog and Mum would love to live on a Ranch like they do so she likes to look at all the photos! I hope that you enjoy their blog too as they have lots of wonderful adventures to share with you all!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, what an awesome family of animals! Seems like a really cool ranch.
    Love,
    Payton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for introducing us to a new family and blog! What a bunch. We're looking forward to reading all about the gang.

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tank
    Yes,,they are my friends too, and I love reading about their adventures!
    They have the coolest farm ever!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frank,
    Phyllis Diller has Mom laughing out loud, Perfect name. The longhorns are woolier than Texas longhorns.

    The pictures are great, they make me miss my time on the Farm.... Hmmm, you gave me an idea.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH! These are some great pictures. Out here in Nashville, we are expecting horrendous thunderstorms and even a tornado so please keep us in your prayers. I WISH we had some sunny days! I am facing winter blues.

    ReplyDelete