Thursday 26 April 2012

Goodbye To Blu!


Yesterday was a very sad day, Wednesday 25th April 2012 Blu was taken to the rescue centre. I was so sad to hear about this, so many people rush in to having dogs and realise how much of a huge commitment they are and feel that they can no longer take care of them for many reasons, it may be financial or time restriction or just lack of information for Blu to me it was all of these things, his parents Clair and Elliott are wonderful but they couldn’t keep him because he was still biting and they are expecting a baby in November and Elliott has joint custody of his son every other weekend and Blu had been aggressive and jealous. I think that they both rushed in to having a puppy and didn’t do their research, money was also an issue and so was time as they both worked long hours and were also attending College classes in the night so poor Blu hadn’t really been trained and even though he was loved completely by both of them they had decided the best thing for them was to give him up so he was taken to a rescue centre, So here is a tribute to 'my boy' Blu and paws crossed that he will find his forever home soon! We wish you luck and love in your future Blu, may we meet again soon!








I was scared of Blu because he was so full of energy, I'm such a relaxed dog and he was a crazy little critter, but I loved him!







Blu and Mum





Mum Loved little Blu and was sad to hear that he was going to be going to a new home!



Blu in Ashleys arms.


Blu Sleeping in Ashleys lap.


Blu and Me Snuggle.


Blu - The last photo Mum took of him, I hope that he finds his forever home!

4 comments:

  1. Aww, sorry to hear that Blu is leaving your life. Hopefully, he will find the PERFECT home. He is such a cutie.

    Yes, adopting a puppy/dog is a very big commitment!

    Drools and licks,
    Minnie and Mack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Frank,That is a sad tale. Blu is so cute I am sure he will find a forever home soon. A little training and I bet he will be a great dog. He was lucky to have you in his life.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww that is very sad, Ma said that having me at home has changed eveything... so i understand that its hard. blu will find a lovely home but will always remember you guys!
    Big hug xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Tank
    I feel that someone will fall in love with Blu and give him a good home. I know his heart is full of love and laughter- and he needs the right family to appreciate it.
    I am keeping my paws crossed that it happens very soon
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete