Tuesday 15 May 2012

Countdown to The Dog Holiday 2012!


The Old Sawmill
Clunbury, Nr. Ludlow, Shropshire
 The living room - it looks so cosy, warm and filled with country charm!


The Kitchen and Dining Area! - This is where all the foodables happen!!!



The Bedroom (Sam, Pete and Ernie get the four Poster Splendour!)


I get to share this bedroom with Mum and Dad! Who will I choose to sleep with? Will the beds be put together? The possibilities are endless!!!

 

The Sauna!


The Hot Tub!
I am really looking forward to this years 'Dog Holiday' which is going to be in October! Although I have many adventures planned before this, the "Dog Holiday" is the best adventure in the whole year because I get to spend it with my Best Friend Ernie (the Springer Spaniel) along with my Mum, Dad and his Mum and Dad (Sam and Pete) This is a dog friendly Holiday Cottage called "The Old Sawmill" it looks like such a wonderful place for me and Ernie to explore! It even has a Hot tub (for our Pawrents) and a Barbecue - Last year the Barbecue was a huge hit with both me and Ernie!
I'm really looking forward to spending time with Mum and Dad, Sam and Pete and especially Ernie for a whole week to play together and go for long walks filled with new smells to sniffle and sniff! To run through fields and see if there are any new friends to meet (the first year was chickens and pheasants, last year was sheep and cows!) then we all will relax in the cosy cottage at night!
Yes my furiends the countdown has began only 5 months to go!!!!

5 comments:

  1. It looks super, Frank! I know you'll have a blast!

    Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Frank! The Sawmill looks like an awesome place to stay! So much to see and do, too! I know you will have the bestest time ever.
    Thanks for the preview.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that looks like so much fun!! Hope you all have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frank,

    That looks like its going to be a wonderful time with your family & your bestie.

    Hugs,
    Suki

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait for you to tell us about all of your adventures when you go to the Old Sawmill!
    I just know it will be fun!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete