Friday 12 April 2013

Senghenydd Mountain Walk!


Me, Mum and Dad went on a Senghenydd Mountain Walk!


Wonderful views from the Mountain.


The Mountains had snow on them!




I love to explore on these walking adventures.






At last we had some Sunshine! Spring has FINALLY Sprung!



Sheep and Lambs.






I had a paddle and a little drink from the spring!






Me and Mum sit outside the Llanfabon Inn in the sunshine!







Hello Sheep!



Hello Horse!







See that trail going up the maountain ... we had to walk back up there!










More beautiful spring lambs!



Finally back to the top of the mountain to the car, time to go home for a nice sleep!

Have a nice Weekend Everyone!
Love and Licks
Frank
XxXxX

11 comments:

  1. Another great walk Frank and wow this time you have sunshine. Make the most of it we say. Today it is raining here and grey. Big Sigh! Have a fabulous Friday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frank you look like the king of the world on that rock. And oh how cute are those little lambs. Thanks for taking us along pal.
    Blessings,
    Goose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your walk with us Frank - that looked a lovely spring day and those little lambs are very cute :-) Have a good weekend - woofs and licks from Magic xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like some great exploring! Is it getting warm there yet?

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great day, hiking and seeing those sheeps. We like experiencing the hikes with you since we don't have any trails like that here
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a magical walk Frank! I felt like I was in Wales with you! I have no idea what a sheep is other than the stuffed one I received for Easter. Yours look a lot bigger.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful walk! I love your sheep and horses! And we see you drinking from the spring! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi again Frank.
    Yes, they went without me. And no, they brought me nothing from Dland.
    I am a city girl, so sheltered. I have never been near a cow, horse or sheep. Come to think of it, I have also never been near a chicken, goose, or pig.
    I need to widen my horizons.
    We have perfect weather nearly year-round BUT a severe lack of parks where dogs and pugs are allowed.

    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow pawsome pictures! I love them and you are king of the mountain.

    Loveys Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Tank
    I hope you said some hellos to the sheepys for me too! They are so pretty.
    And those mountains with the snow- oh they are so gorgeous.
    What a fun day you had!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  11. Frank- what a wonderful time you had and such a long walk, how did you manage that?! we were tired just watching.
    Slobbers

    ReplyDelete