Thursday 13 March 2014

Spring in my Step.


Today the sun was shining, the birds were singing and I had a spring in my little puggy steps!



Me, Mum and Auntie Ashley walked down the track.


I stopped to say hello to some friendly fish in the stream.


Daffodils were in bloom.




I played by the lake with a friendly fluffy dog.



We walked through the woods.


Then ....


Auntie Ashley and Mum made me tackle the STEPS!



onward and upward 



I guess this is part of my diet and exercise plan, I had better loose some weight at the V-E-T Check up at the end of this month.



More playing with new friends.




Me and Mum by the information sign, we stop for a  rest, a drink, some foods and a hug!



Where to go now???




The map says that home is that way, lets go!




We met a gorgeous ruby cavalier and Mum was just cooing all over her and her sister!




Once home I cuddled up on the sofa and I was asleep before my ears touched the blankets! 

9 comments:

  1. Way to go Frank and glad to see Spring has sprung over your way and that you get to go on some pawsome hikes now. Looking fit my fine friend. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Miss Spring really was there. I will take a walk too, maybe I will meet such cool friends like you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoo, you'll be fit and trim in no time with all those steps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty and so much fun you must have had, not to mention meeting all those four-legged friends along the way! Way to go Frank!

    Love, Gampy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy Gwalk a Moley Frank..... THAT was a superb walkie... you even saw Daffy Dills... BUTT the best pawt is all the FURENDS that you met. THAT is amazing and WONDERFUL. It made the walkie EXTRA special.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure am jealous of all the cool places that you go to. Nice lake
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  7. We're exhausted from that walk YOU took! BOL
    It looks like you had a pawsome day ... we're still waiting for nice weather!

    Love Zoe, Peyton, Webster, Liberty & Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous hike you had!!! Those stairs look like they might be a lot more fun coming down than going up:) And that sweet Cavalier looks just like our friend from Soggibottom, Freya Rose.

    Woos - Phantom, Ciara, and Lightning

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI Tank
    Woweee- you had a very beautiful walk- down by the stream and up the steps and through the trees! Everything is so beautiful-- maybe even the fishies we beautiful!
    One of your friends that you stopped to visit- looks like my friend Freya in England!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete