Tuesday 2 January 2018

Happy Birthday Frank - 8 Today!


Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I am Eight years old, my Mum says that she can't believe how fast the years are passing and that it seems that it was only a second ago that she was bringing me home as a tiny puppy.  Mum says I'm the most wonderful part of her life.
I will be celebrating with a super special pawty, a surprise walk to somewhere fun and lots of yummy delicious foodables!


Me and Mum - I was just 10 weeks old here!


Me and Mum Hug in Tenby


Kisses as a tiny puppy


Mum likes to take me on lots of adventures with her


Bike fun


Barbeque 


Castle Coch


Roath Park


Devon Cliffs


Pebble Beach 


Fun at the Fair


Garwnant


Kisses


Hugs


Snuggling


Selfies


I hope that I continue to have lots of wonderful adventures and hugs with Mum! 



9 comments:

  1. Happy 8th barkday Frank!! We loved looking back at your photos. Hugs madi your bfff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy,,, happy happy birthday!
    love
    tweedles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Frank! Hope you have many more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, Frank! We loved the retrospective!
    Cammie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We remember when you were just a wee pup too. Happy Birthday, Frank.

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. 8 years old?? Time does fly! Happy barkday, Frank!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Frank!!
    hugs
    Hazel & Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Frank
    Happy Belated Birthday. I was too cold to remember that you had a big day coming up (our heater broke and is yet to be fixed) but I hope hope hope it was super happy.
    Love Noodles

    ReplyDelete